Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Building Memories Layout

 
 


Scrapping Bug Designs offered this cute little bear as a while ago and I loved him so much that I had to play with him today.  He turned out so cute that I decided I needed to make a girl version of him too.  Both wouldn't fit on the layout so I made a peaking girl to go on the top.  I have the world's most amazing husband.  He is truly a Mr. Fix it kind of guy.  Everything from flower beds, to a cabin remodel, to fixing my daughter's hair.  He does it all and never complains.  I am very fortunate to have such an amazing husband and I love him very much.  So I wanted to create this page about all the work he does for our family so that I never forget what a blessing it is to have him as my husband.  I love you honey and thanks for all you do!

The sun is from the Doodlebug cartridge
The truck is from a cartridge too, but I can't remember which one as I cut it a while ago
and the ladybug is a Little Scraps of Heaven file modified by me to make him forward facing.
Hope you enjoy and have a good day!

I'm entering it into the challenge here:
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/10/pile-it-on-43-create-scene.html creat a scene
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/2014/10/ptt-challenge-187-anything-goes-theme.html anything goes
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/2014/10/ttcrd-anything-goes-oct-27th-nov3rd.html  anything goes


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. great lay out!! Love those images!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete